Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Medusa's Makeup Review!!

So I just got my new Medusa's goodies in the mail, I wanted some pastels, i've been in a pastel mood lately:P  I also wanted to try one of the their eye glitters, so here ya go:


The top is eye glitter AK 47, the lower three are eye dusts, Pretty in Pink (pastel pink), Ultra Violence (pastel purple), Blow (white).


Close-up of Ak 47



1st: Blow, it is a definite White, 2nd: Ultra Violence, the shimmer obstructs the purple just alittle but I still love it, 3rd: Pretty in Pink, a great pastel pink, 4th: AK 47 I've wanted this glitter for a while, I can't wait to put it over black:)  All of these colors are a smidge brighter in true color.

Did I mention they are stackable : D

And I wanted to post a pic of the brochure they send you with your goodies so you guys can see all the awesome stuff they have!
Look at all the pretty colors!!!
Visit Medusa's Makeup

-From the Cubby!!!

2 comments:

  1. I always see this brand in this one store/website and consider buying some stuff but don't. But those colors look pretty, maybe I will next time. I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, I love Medusa's Makeup!

    ReplyDelete