Sunday, September 12, 2010

Girlprops!

Girlprops.com, what a magical site.  I came across this site at another blog and just fell head over heels.


They are super inexpensive, not 'cheap' as their tagline says.  Here is what I got:

These were $1.99!! They are very colorful and have a pearl sheen.
These were $1.99 as well, they are actually more yellow than the picture, I love that they say disco on them!

The site has these rings in multiple colors, I love it's 60's feel. Only $1.99!!

When I seen this ring I had to have it! I wear it as an ode to Paul's line "ZAP!" in Hard Day's Night! They also have other words like POW! Bendable with multiple colors. $6.99.
This ring is bendable and comes in multiple colors as well, I love the heart knob on the speed changer! $8.99!

Below are a few items on my wishlist from this site:

Lipstick Necklace
Rockey Ring

Lips ring in pink.


Red Heart Sunglasses with red lenses!
Spoon Necklace

This just might be my new favorite accessory store!

Love from the cubby!

2 comments:

  1. wow! that stuff does rule!! what a random necklace!! haha love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. the prices are freaking crazy, most the items on the site are under $10! i just got some goodies in the mail from the their sister site Fabuless and I'll post them asap.
    -leelou

    ReplyDelete