Thursday, September 9, 2010

So here we go!

So I'm giving blogging a try!  Hope i find lots of people like me who love fashion, makeup, jewelry, and being creative!

Fall, my favorite season, is just around the corner.  You can almost smell it and I love the smell of fall!  I can't wait for the sound of crunching leaves under my feet and a cold breeze on my face.  This summer has been so exhaustingly hot and I think I've been ready for it to be over since it started! 
So, in anticipation, I have already put fall decor up, I just can't wait!  Chris and I have been shopping for halloween decor but neither Wal-mart or Target have anything in yet!! Why????  They alway bring things out early but this year they have both dropped the ball!
We are also very excited about our new jobs beginning at the end of this month, it will feel good to be productive again!
I hope everyone else is as excited about the oranges, browns, yellows, and golds coming our way!  Here's to fall!
-From the cubby:)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for fall too! I've been scoping out the Halloween stuff @ Hobby Lobby. It's being over powered by the Christmas stuff already tho! They brought out their Christmas things in like July, crazy.

    I bought Halloween gift boxes for cupcakes & cookies. Can't wait to make them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either!! Hershey's Kisses have a new pumpkin spice kiss out and I am just bursting with anticipation to make some cookies or cupcakes with them, they taste heavenly! Target has some ghoulish goodies out tho and they are my favorite for the holidays as well as joanne's and micheal's, hobby lobby is over obsessed with xmas, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Target! The closest one to me is in like Mt. Juliet or something. ugh sad face.

    ReplyDelete