Thursday, September 9, 2010

NEWBIES!!!!

NEWBIES!!!!    Yay!! Nothing better than finding great priced fun things to make you feel like a kid in a candy store!
I'm a bargain shopper and I LOVE a good deal and there's nothing I LOVE more than a good deal than sharing my finds! So here a few recent items I just love, woo hoo!


          These all man-made black boots were only $9.99 at Ross!


                                                                                 

These flower ponytail holders were only $1 at Rue21!!
                                                                      



These blue disc earrings, white leaf earrings, matching bracelet and pink hoops were $6 total, thanks to the buy one get one free jewelry deal at 4everyoung!!

These are a Target goodie, $8!  I'm wearing them with my Betsey Johnson Pin-up girl socks, a treat I found at TJMaxx!


These I found at the local Samaritan Center for $3, they are worn-in and comfy, Urban Outfitters carries a similar shoe for about 16x the price, haha!  That's Cyclon, our kitty, adding the calico sideground! She is a mess.

Love from the cubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment