Saturday, September 11, 2010

So, I love Bestsey Johnson, she is funky and colorful and her line is unapologetic!  There are many new items out that copy her looks for much cheaper but you can't replace the original.  I wanted to post a makeup look I did inspired by my favorite Betsey earrings.  Hope you enjoy!

The earrings! Sorry the pic is a little blurry!
LIPS: LipLicious in Black Cherry from Bath&Bodyworks
Medusa's Makeup Clear Lipgloss in Conscious
Glitter Dust in white
CHEEKS:Flirt! Rollerblush in Pink Glimmer
EYES:Loreal Mascara
Hottopic eyeshadow in Gold
Twilight/Volturi eyeshadow in Lover
Glitter Mascara in purple/silver
Beauty Rush liquid glitter liner in Gold Crush


The color was much more vivid in person, I love this look!
Love from the cubby!

2 comments:

  1. Those earrings are really cute & good job with the make-up. I'm make-up retarded. I only use mascara & liquid liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thanks, I love makeup, I have more makeup than I often know what to do with! I always think you look pretty!

    ReplyDelete