Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fabuless.com and Macy's !!!!

Fabuless.com is the sister site of Girlprops.com and everything on the site is under $2!! I love these two sites, I recently got some goodies from Fabuless, here they are:
This headband was .99cents!!! It also comes in orange.

This headband was only $1.99 and comes in different colors.


I love this one, only $1.99 and it also has a variety of colors.


Multiple colors, Love this one.

$1.99!! Lots of colors to choose from!




I also checked out Macy's and found a couple goodies in clearence!


$5!!! Belle du Jour tank in pink, they also had grey and peach.

Living Doll dress, $10!


I love the ruffles on the pockets, so cute!!


I hope everyone is getting excited for october and halloween!!
-From the cubby.

3 comments:

  1. i love the gold/yellow one! too cute!
    also..i have that grey leapord print cardigan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my cardigan for $5 at wal-mart haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cardigan girlie!!!!! Love The Look!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete