Monday, September 13, 2010

Urban Outfitters

I LOVE Urban Outfitters but I HATE their prices!  My boyfriend, Chris, and I  love to frequent the store but only ever buy from the clearance or accessory merch.  Tho some of their items are not worth it, like a pair of shoes priced at $30 that I can literally buy at Target for $10, you can definitely find very unique and one-of-a-kind items there!  Here are a couple recent finds:


This is the body of a lamp we got for $10! Isn't she gorgeous?!



Here is the lamp in full but that is NOT the original lampshade, the one pictured we bought at World Market.







We used the lampshade that it came with in place of a globe on our bedroom ceiling fan!





This is a close-up pic of a new tank I bought for $20!  It features little lavender, blue, and apricot flowers with thin grey/black pin-stripes.

Here is how I wore my new tank! I love it! It has pockets just above the hips and is super cozy.

Love from the cubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment