Sunday, September 12, 2010

Harry Potter

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Harry Potter!  He has been my friend for 9 years now.  I love ANYTHING HP, my purse, lunchbox, the necklace I wear everyday, my phones background,etc are all HP.  One thing I have trouble finding is HP inspired makeup ideas.  Part 1 of the last movie comes out November 19th of this year!!  And what better way to show my excitment then by doing the HP makeup looks myself?  So that is what I am working on! Can't wait to post them!
Til then, here are some unique HP items I found:
I would love to have this on my toilet, Moaning Myrtle popping out.
This awesome books shows you how to knit socks, ornaments, and replicas of HP sweaters worn by the characters we love.

How great! Harry Potter glue coming from a troll's eye/nose?


-From the cubby.

2 comments: