Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween!!!

So Halloween is JUST around the corner!  I am not 100% sure what I will be going as but I wanted to post a few blogs featuring accessories to go with some popular costumes for this year!! The first is Strawberry Shortcake;) I will post more in the days to come:P Finding the main part of the costume is easy as pie, but the best accessories? Here are a few of my faves:

V05 Strawberries and Creme shampoo, drugstore.com $1.99, Strawberry Shortcake necklace, Girlprops.com $4.99, Strawberry glasses, Girlprops.com, Strawberry heels target.com $36.99, Strawberry Purse babygirlboutique.com $14.95, Over the knee stockings Leg Avenue, Lipstick LimeCrimemakeup.com $16,  Strawberry hair clip annebows.com $4.50.

What are you planning to dress as this Halloween?
See you in a day or so with more!
-From the cubby!


1 comment:

  1. Loving those stripy socks, so much fun! Perfect for a party - :)

    http://redumbrellachronicles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete